Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Grandma and Grandpa- by Augustine

Learning Intention:W.A.L.T.- write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I can write my story  in order, use capital letters and full stops correctly.

On Friday after school I had a special time with my grandma and grandpa. I slept with them because my mum said I have to help them until Sunday evening.

Then Saturday came, we just watched TV. We got bored so we ate pie with tomato sauce for lunch. My mum came with my brother and sent him to me because she was going to the dentist. She had a sore tooth.
 Later my auntie came to give my grandma's medicine . Then we all played cards. My mum came back to pick my brother up. At 8'o'clock we all prayed.
 I got my pillow and blanket ready to sleep. We watched t.v again
 and we found a movie called "Indiana Jones" . We went to sleep when it was finished.I said to my grandma and grandpa ''Good night''.

2 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you son. I like the fact that you wrote about your week end with mama and papa. Keep up doing the good work son and write more and more. Dad

    ReplyDelete