Pages

Thursday 26 December 2019

Influencers - by Augustine

If I had a chance of making my own my YouTube channel it would be about HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT.

I chose this problem because in some parts of New Zealand, people are polluting the ocean, and lands that makes climate change. I also chose this problem because, when people are polluting the fish will die and animals flying or walking will also die. That is why in my video I will encourage those people to pick up rubbish along the beaches and native forests. 


4 comments:

  1. Hello Augustine,

    It's Aleenah, I am fascinated by your work. You got yourself involved and thought of some great ideas. Being a youtuber and influencing people and taking care of our earth is awesome!it's cool how you thought of that idea. It's a modern world we live in and youtube is very popular. Nice way to spread the word. Will you actually make videos and share them to the world?

    Kind Regards,
    Aleenah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aleenah. Have a great day. See you later.

      Augustine

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Augustine,

    What a great idea for a Youtube channel. I think climate change is a very important topic that needs to be talked about more, and I'd love to see what you share and say if you had your own channel. Have you ever thought about starting one?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Augustine,
    Your Youtube Channel Would have been Great
    if you have made it Real.
    Miharo! Daniel

    ReplyDelete