Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Gravity trampoline park - by Augustine

Learning Intention: W.A.L.T. write a recount.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can write my story in paragraph  capital letters and full stops correctly.

On the first week of the holidays was a beautiful day to go to Gravity. Gravity is a trampoline park in Manukau. I went with my mum, sister, and brother.

Image result for gravity trampoline in Manukau 2017
When we got there we were given socks that stick to the trampoline. T
here are only three activities inside. 


I went to play basketball and 

I threw a ball in the hoop and it went in.
I also did a SLAM DUNK!
I also shot the ball backwards.

Next, I played dodge
ball and I hit a nine and eight years old boys with the ball. If you get hit by a ball you have to do five star jumps.
Then some kids that came from the holiday program played dodge ball too, so I joined in. I hit a teenage boy twice with a ball. I dodge so I wont get hit. My team won.


Lastly, mum said that it was time to go.We bought ice blocks and I saw my friend from rugby.I also saw my auntie and cousin getting in the park. We ate our ice blocks in the car and then we went straight home. It was a lovely, fun day.



2 comments:

  1. Good work, Augustine. I like the way you explain your story. Looks and sounds really a cool day.
    Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment mum & dad.
    Augustine

    ReplyDelete