Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

St. Patrick's Day - by Augustine

Learning Intention: W.A.L.T. write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I am successful when I can write a recount about St.Patrick's day using capital letters and full stops correctly.

Do you know what Saint Patrick's day is all about? It is a celebration for our school's patron saint.

My favourite game during St. Patrick's day was Rob the Nest. A teacher named Mr Bell was the person in-charge of this game. He emphasized the importance of playing fairly. We were team red and we were against team yellow. We had two matches. The first match I was a defender so I had to make sure that the yellow team doesn't get our red flags. I wasn't very good at being a defender. Now for match two. I was an attacker. I had to get the yellow flag from the other team. I was very good at stealing the two yellow flags from the other team.Finally my team won.

I would like to play Rob the Nest every day. It is a great game to play. I hope that I can play the game real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment