Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

My why poem - by Augustine

My why poem


My younger brother. My friendly father

My younger sister. My mum hates bitters

My accurate kicks. My dangerous tricks

My rugby talents. My easy balance

My fast legs. My favourite eggs

My smart brain. My soccer’s lame

My favourite friends. My body can bend

My strong tackles. My face with no freckles

My very fit body. My brains kind of cocky

My awful fights. My words I like

My favourite ice creams. My not so loud screams

My big, long hair. My games are fair

My winning tries, My food I buy

My high jumps. My body’s pumped

My friendly assists. My scary night shifts

My inspirations, My cleaning basins

My best bands. My friendly commands

My favourite team My inspiring dreams

My great me. My I feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment