Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

I've been Attacked - by Augustine

I’ve been ATTACKED

7:00 am, I woke up on the floor. I had a bad dream about people running, people dying and seeing blood all over the place. I got changed and went downstairs. I brushed my teeth, ate my breakfast and got ready to start a wonderful Saturday. 


At 10:00 am, I watched a movie on Netflix. It was a funny movie, with people running around like crazy. I saw people jumping, people laughing out loud, and people crying at the same time. I had a great time watching For 3 hours, until my mum came. The t.v went pitch black that’s when I saw my mum’s reflection, a very tired face, on the t.v. My sister ran up next to her smiling. Not a cute smile but an evil smile.Then I knew I had to do something else.


At 12:00 pm, My sister came outside with me. I asked her if she wanted to play rugby. She accepted. She kicked the ball, I caught the ball, I ran with the ball, and I pushed her over. I felt sorry for her. I asked her to stop crying, but she didn’t. Then my mum came out and I knew I was going to get into trouble, but she just looked at me, and went back inside.


At 1:00 pm, My sister and I were playing tag. It wasn’t that fun because there weren’t many people to play with and my sister is so slow. After a few minutes, I heard barking. Out of nowhere a dog leaped over a small fence. The dog was aiming for me and my sister. I had no choice but to push her out of the way.


After the attack.


At 3:00 pm, I woke up with blood all over me. I saw people running up to me. I saw my family hugging. I saw the ambulance and the police. Then after seeing all the blood on the grass and on myself, I passed out.


Around 5:00 pm, I opened my eyes and I saw cards, balloons and food in front of me. I feel stitches on my arm and legs. I feel like passing out again. But I don’t. My parents give me a hug and say that I was brave protecting my sister. I was proud of myself. I felt good and I felt like a proper big brother.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely story, Augustine. You are such a writer. I really enjoy reading this story and me being in there. Keep up the good work son... Viena - mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mum for your comment. I think it has almost taken me 1 or 2 weeks to finish this story. I like writing stories like this one because I can write discribing words that catches the readers attention. Thanks again mum.
      Have a blessed day.
      Augustine

      Delete