Pages

Monday 22 February 2021

Christchurch Earthquake Prayer - by Augustine

 Dear people of Christchurch

I know how hard and scary the experience was for you. I know how you felt when you lost someone. I feel very sorry that young children suffered and came across a horrific incident. The parents that suffered for their children's safety, I feel you. So I wrote a prayer for you and those you lost.

Dear Lord

On this day, 12:51pm, many people died and many were traumatised.I pray together with lots of other people that this event won't happen again. We also pray for the souls that has been loved dearly by friends and families that are up with you that they may be blessed. May the people of Christchurch be blessed by you, Lord.
Amen

Have a blessed day Christchurch. KIA KAHA.

- Augustine

Image result for christchurch earthquake 2011
Image result for christchurch earthquake 2011

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your lovely prayer for the people of Christchurch. Your images show and remind us what this catastrophic event looked like. The CCTV building where many people lost their lives. The Christchurch Cathedral, so badly damaged. Your message to the people of Christchurch, Kia Kaha, was well said. Great job, Augustine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete