Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

The rainman of Rajasthan - by Augustine

In this video I learned :

That only 70 percent of earth is water and 30 percent of earth is land. The ocean is 97.5 percent is  salty and 2.5 percent of the ocean is Fresh. Rivers and lakes is 1 percent usable by humans. Asians doesn't have much water because of Evaporation, water leaks, other people in other countries use water and we use he rest for our Gardens. Smoke and rubbish pollutes the waters that is why some water is not clean. 

This is why people like the Water Project stops rubbish from polluting the waters.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Augustine,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before? This year I am so excited that I get to read & reply to the Manaiakalani blogs, last year I was in the Kaikohekohe cluster. So this is my second year with the Summer Learning Journey! I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends.
    I also love taking my dog for walks although only in the early mornings or late evenings as it is getting quite warm! What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    You have clearly learnt some really interesting facts about The Earth’s water. I did not know that only 1% of river and lake water can be used by humans. With a fact like that, It is so important that we look after our environment.

    Don’t forget to read the questions. Sometimes we get so excited to start posting about what we’ve learnt that we forget to answer the whole question, totally understandable. What has the organisation achieved? I would love to hear back from you. But keep up the awesome work! You’ve done so many posts already and I can’t wait to read them all!


    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete