Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Concluding the journey - by Augustine



Concluding the journey

The summer learning journey was fun. I had to skip some activities while I was away, but I slowly caught up until the end. This was fun and I learned new things. I had fun with websites and pictures on google. I also had fun by drawing on google draw. I think that I am improving my writing already. I also enjoyed helping my brother doing his part of the Summer Learning Journey. I also like other peoples writing. Especially the kids in my school. I hope that the SLJ will still be on next year. 
It has been a pleasure being part of the SLJ.

Image Attribution: https://hail.to/marshland-school/publication/dp4JnsI/article/4In83yc

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Augustine!

    CONGRATULATIONS for finishing this years' SLJ programme, "Changemakers: People who have changed the world" - you're the 2nd learner from St Patrick's School to have completed the programme so well done, you should be tremendously proud of yourself!

    I'm especially proud of you for catching up even when you were caught up away on holidays, that shows great determination and the work clearly shows. I'm really glad that you can see the improvement already in your writing and that you even helped your brother! Is your brother Daniel?

    Looking forward to coming through your school next month and handing you some awesome prizes! Don't forget that you can still earn bonus points by leaving thoughtful comments on other learners' SLJ related blog posts :)

    Keep up the great work and congratulations once again, Augustine!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Augustine,

    You did it! You completed all the activities. Ka pai! :)

    I'm glad you enjoyed working through the Summer Learning Journey. The activities are so much fun. I really enjoyed reading through your blog posts, and I still have more to read through which I'm looking forward to!

    Please keep rechecking your blogs - people will be leaving you comments and I'm sure they'd love to hear back from you. Also, commenting on others who have left questions or comments on your SLJ to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Agustine I like your Work that you Did.

    Well Done

    ReplyDelete