Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Girl Power - by Augustine

My role model are my parents:


I chose them because they help me in my learning and they teach me to wash dishes, clothes, mow lawns, and work outside the house and sometimes inside the house. I also chose them because they support me in sports, learning and anything that I participated in. They are supportive and they are really kind to me. They also teach me sports and interesting things about learning, like maths or history. They also take me places, and they take me to see my family sometimes. 

This is why I chose them as my role models.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Augustine,

    Thank you for sharing you role models! Sounds like they are fantastic role models :)

    We are really looking forward to reading more of your work over the summer. Looking forward to what which activity you will do next. Remember if you want to get some extra points then you need to leave a positive comment on another students blog to get 2 extra points.

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Erica again
      Have a great day.

      Delete