Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Printing Prosthetic - by Augustine

This is what I learned from the video:

. People are making hands for kids who doesn't mostly have fingers. 
. They are giving it out to the kids for free. 
. One of the kids that uses the fake hand said that it is useful because he could hold things.


Suprising things:

. How long did the adults take to make the fake hands?
. How did they make the small fingers move the long fingers?

Image result for Prosthetics hands

Image Attribution: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/03/prosthetic-hands-feel-more-real-thanks-some-good-vibrations


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Augustine,

    I'm glad you found out some interesting and surprising facts. Could you share with me something surprising you have learnt? I'd love to know how long it took adults to make the fake hands. I imagine it would either be a really long process, or a really short process. Let me know! :)

    Are you into technology? Why or why not?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete