Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Feast or Famine - by Augustine


I would participate in the 20 or 40 because I like helping people. Especially those less fortunate. When I help people, it makes me fell really good. I feel like a hero. One example of how I help people is by giving them food or money. I give them money and they use it to buy things that helps them to survive. Like water, food or blankets. Sometimes, when I give them something, they say that I am a "helpful boy" or "you are a kind boy". The things they say makes me feel really good. So if I have the chance, then I can go to the 20 or 40 to help those people in need. 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Augustine,

    Wow, Augustine. It sounds like you are a really compassionate and empathetic person. It is always important to help people in need when we can, as some people can't afford important basics like water, blankets, or food (like you said).

    If you joined the 20 or 40 hour famine, what would you give up?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete