Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

The diary of Anne Frank - by Augustine

Jamboree:


Dear diary

I went to a scout all the to Hamilton with my troop. My troop, the Hunua Deadghogs, arrived at Mystery Creek, Hamilton, for the 22nd Jamboree. Scouts from all over the world, Australia, Fiji, Cook Islands, and other countries and islands came to celebrate and participate in the 2019 - 2020 Jamboree. Kids and leaders put tents up at a site that they were given. 


On the third day of Jamboree, kids in their patrol go to do activities like - rock climbing, challenge valley ( where you get yourself muddy ), and some goes overnight to a lake called Lake Karapiro ( a place where everyone get wet ). 

There was also a new years eve party inside a huge building. About 4000 scouts and leaders attended the party. There were loud music, screaming and shouting. 

( I also made friends from other scout groups )

Then on the last day, we packed up and left the creek. It was a really great camp. I learned so much at this camp. 

It also felt like I left my family for a month. I am really happy that I am back home again. 



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Augustine,

    Thank you for sharing your diary entry, your camp looked like so much fun! What do you think was your funnest experience on camp, and what do you think was the most difficult?

    Thank you for posting some awesome photos with the post!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Erica.
      Have a great day.

      Augustine

      Delete