Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

My 5 Finger prayer - by Augustine

My 5 Finger prayer

Thumb: Family & Friends.

. I pray for my family that they will be protected through this time.

. I pray for my friends that may be friendly to one another.


Index: Teachers.

. I pray for all teachers, especially those who have children because they have worked so hard during this scary time.


Middle: Leaders.

. I pray for all leaders around the world, to find the strength to help their country through this time of need.


Ring: Poor & sick.

. I pray for the sick that they may be healed.

. I pray for the poor that they find strength through this horrible time.


Pinky: Myself.

I pray for myself that I can help people who are in need.

I pray for myself so that I won’t get sick or have any problems with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment