Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Flying foxes - by Augustine

One of my powers is controlling things and people. I chose that power so that when someone bosses or tries to kill me I will do somthing to stop them. My power includes flying. I chose that power because I want to fly everywhere including planets. Finally, the last part of my power is everlasting strength and my body is made out of steel. If I get shot it won't kill me because I am a steel.

This is a picture of myself that I drew:





2 comments:

  1. Hey there Augustine, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Rachel has asked me to check out how hard you've been working. Everyone is really impressed with your effort, keep it up!

    I've enjoyed reading this post about your super powers. I like that you've decided to have three different super powers; mind control, super strength and the ability to fly. I think all three of those would come in handy.

    Personally, I'd love to be able to fly. It would be awesome to be able to skip traffic, fly across seas, fly to cool, little islands. It would just give you access to everything! It would be nice to be able to help people and rescue people from dangerous situations as well.

    Would you keep your powers secret or let everyone know?

    How do you think your life would change if people knew about your powers?

    Do you think people would treat you differently? Would they ask you for lots of favours?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy

    First of all thank you for your comment.
    I would keep my powers secretly so I won't be crowed with people everyday . I would be tiered and I would be week. If I would let my people know about my powers, people would run to me and take pictures of me, I would sign their shirts or anything and asking questions.

    Thanks again for commenting on my post.
    Augustine

    ReplyDelete