Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

First you 'sea' me, now you don't - by Augustine

During the school days my family and I are all early risers because we sleep at 8:00 pm and wake up at 6:00 am. But during the holidays my family including me are night owls because we sleep at 11:00 pm and wake up at 9:00 am, except for my brother, he is an early riser every day. He sleeps early no matter what and gets up early. 

During this Christmas holidays, all of us are night owls because we all sleep late around 11:00 and we wake up around 9 or 8 o'clock in the morning. My brother Daniel is still an early riser. He sleeps early and gets up early. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi again Augustine

    Well done on another awesome post. I feel like I have learnt a lot about your family.

    Do you like being an early riser? I am also an early riser. I like getting up and getting on with my day. I find it easy in summer but it can be harder in winter when it is dark and cold. Do you also find it harder in winter?

    Is Daniel a younger brother? Younger kids always seem to get up earlier.

    Have a great week.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Izzy

      I do not like being an eairly riser because sometimes I get headaces. But I wake up early everyday at school. I really find it easier in the winter. Daniel is my younger brother. In every holiday he wakes up early to play, but at school times he wakes up 2nd or last.
      But I am fine with that.

      Thanks again for commenting
      Have a great week to you too.
      Augustine

      Delete