Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

My relaxing time with my grandparents - by Augustine

Learning Intention: W.A.L.T. write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I am successful when I can write a recount using capital letters, full stops and in paragraph correctly.

During the weekends I stayed over with my grandparents at Mangere to keep them company.

In the morning we change and waited for a taxi to take us to the shopping centre. First, we bought some fish for Sunday lunch. Next we bought some more fish & chips from the takeaway shop. Then we went home and ate the food.

Later I played cards with my grandma for a few minutes. Then I went to change and watched t.v. Finally my parents came to pick me up the other day. It was a relaxing weekend with my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment