Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Miracle on the Hudson - by Augustine


Augustine:
Last year I was playing sports with my class. Then I broke my shoulder. I had to wait for a few weeks before I can play again. But that wasn't the first time. I was playing a rugby game for my rugby club. So I got tackled and I went down. Next, someone steped on my foot and three bones broke. I had to put a cast on my foot, and I changed in when the cast is old and when it is the time to check if the broken bones are fully healed. But the three bones stayed brocken for 6 weeks. So I had to wait for 6 weeks for my foot to be healed.

My Dad:
I know my dad in brave because he has to wake up early in the morning for my family to eat good food, drink fresh water, earn money for other important things. He also works during the afternoon and finishes at night. That is one of the bravest things I have ever heard and seen.

My Mum:
My mum is one of the bravest people ever I saw because she goes to teach at a school far away from where we live. She works hard and teaches the children about all the subjects. She also goes to meetings in the morning or after school.


2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Augustine,

    Thank you so much for sharing times where both you and your family have shown bravery. Your writing was incredible.

    Next time you could insert images to support your writing. I'd love to see what you come up with! :)

    This reminds me of a time when I broke my wrist. It's definitely not as bad as breaking your shoulder, but I know the pain is awful. I'm impressed you stayed so brave! :)

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica for your comment. I hope you have a great day.

      Augustine

      Delete