Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Togs or Trackies - by Augustine

I think that the best time for tourists to come visit New Zealand is around summer. I chose that season because it is around Christmas and new year, and they are special time for most New Zealanders. They can go for a ride on a fairy boats, travelling to Milford sounds and either going to the beach or the pools. 

They can also go up to Capereinga which is the very top of the north island in NZ. They can visit Auckland because it is the biggest city in, it has the tallest tower in, and the longest bridge and tunnel. They can visit Wellington because it is the capital city in NZ and has the parliament building.

Image result for New zealand country

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Augustine, it's Billy here again from the SLJ team. Thank you for completing another activity as well as the entire programme. It's fantastic to see! Your teachers will be extremely proud of your effort.

    I think summer is definitely the best time to visit New Zealand. There is so much to do and see in summer. I think the best aspect of New Zealand is the beautiful, green nature. The warm weather makes it much more appealing and accessible.

    I have visited Cape Reinga on one occasion when I was about ten years old. It's entertaining watching the two seas collide. I also really like the lighthouse there.

    What have you been doing this summer?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again there Billy

      Thanks for your comment.

      This Summer I have been to Tonga and a little island called Eua. I also have been to interesting places there like the end of Eua where the cliffs are and the place where you can see the sunrise. I also have been swimming in beaches.
      I felt energetic there until I got sick in Tonga and in New Zealand. We slept in a small house in Eua and stayed in the capital of Tonga in a hotel.

      In New Zealand we just stayed home, visited families and getting ready for school next week.
      It's more cooler in NZ and Eua than Tonga. It feels like in Tonga that it is always Summer, but it gets cooler and cooler.

      Thanks again for your comment.
      Have a great day.
      Augustine

      Delete