Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Day 5: Creativity - Ministry of inspiration - by Augustine


I would not join the Underwater Robotic team because :

I could just travel by plane or boat to other islands in the pacific.
I do not need to go to the Underwater team because I could learn living things under the pacific ocean. You can see sharks, turtles, fishes and any living thing under the water face to face. You can learn about them and you can learn how to catch them when you are out their in the pacific. It is also good for exploring and a great experience for you to know how it feels like to go out onto the pacific ocean.

Image Attribution: https://www.labmanager.com/news/2019/09/kilauea-eruption-fosters-algae-bloom-in-north-pacific-ocean

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Augustine,

    That's a really interesting point of view, Augustine. Are you interested in the ocean? If so, have you ever tried scuba diving? One time I went to Rarotonga, and I went scuba diving and it was so magical. I saw the most amazing fishes and sea life! I agree with you, seeing it face to face is SO much more special then through underwater robotics.

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete