Pages

Friday 31 January 2020

My first week at school for 2020- by Augustine

My first week at school for 2020

Wednesday:
On the first day I was excited because I am now a senior, a year 7. At school I was chosen to go to room 8. The last class of St Patrick's school. When I got picked, I was excited and happy to be in a new class with new kids. When we went to class we started our learning about the Coronavirus and more. We also played in break time. Then school was over. That was a fun day.

Thursday:
On that day, I was excited to go back to class. We started our day with a karakia, and then talked about the Coronavirus. During morning tea and Lunch time, we ran around the school. We went back and finished off some our work we didn't finish on the 1st day. Finally we went back home.

Friday - Today
Today, I had a lot of running around and working. Again, we learned about the Coronavirus. We also learned maths, and now blogging. Soon I will be heading home after school.

This week at school I was happy. There are less arguments at school this week, and I am starting to love being a senior.


No comments:

Post a Comment