Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

K-pop Heroes - by Augustine

BTS

For me BTS is a band that helps others. In the video fans said that BTS supports them. Also in the video I saw the band being humble by, not talking great about them selves all the time and they a nice little group. Fans edmire them, and to me I think that there they are one of my top 10 favourite bands. They are really doing a great job at going out to other cities and play music there, making their fans happy. 

Image Attribution: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/27-best-bts-moments-2019

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Augustine,

    Thanks for sharing your opinion on BTS. I agree, they definitely seem like a positive and supportive band. What do you think of their dance moves?

    Do you personally listen to BTS, if so, what songs do you like of theirs?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete