Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Day 3: Talk show host - by Augustine

My future job:

After high school I might play rugby or soccer as my hobby . I would love to keep playing those 2 sports. But I also love to either be a pilot or an engineer. Those 2 are really great jobs but I still do not know what to choose? After high school I will go to University and keep studying until I graduate, and fined a job for me. 

It is either soccer and pilot or rugby and an engineer.
What do you think?


Image Attribution: http://chackpacker.com/blogger-airbus-pilot-patrick-biedenkapp/

Image Attribution: https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/news/442289

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Augustine,

    I like that you're going to keep up with the hobby - that is such a good idea! :)

    I think if I had to choose, I would become a pilot. I think it would be so much fun, and a really good challenge. I think the main thing that stands out to me about being a pilot is the travel, I love going to new places. At the end of the day, it is your decision though! You have plenty of time to figure it out, and when the time comes I'm sure you'll know. A handy tip when you're figuring out what you want to do when you grow up is research. There is so much information out there about what each job involves :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete