Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

A memory - by Augustine

A Memory

My memories took me back to a memorable day of my life. There were lights, Camera, and of course people. It was New Years eve at night and my friends and other kids from scouts celebrated New Years by dancing and singing to music.

I There were so many kids and some adults inside an enormous but cold hall, dancing to loud and booming music. I was excited to be part of this celebration. When I entered the crowed hall at 7:00 pm the people were dancing and singing away. Some were shouting, and some were running around the place. 

The children sang so loud that I couldn't hear my friends talking to me. Most kids sang songs that were off tune. My ears were sick of hearing their singing But I have to get used to it for 3 more hours. The hall was so cool after 1 hour, I almost went outside to get some fresh, warm air. But I did not want to miss the party. Plus there were only 2 more hours left. So I stayed. A few minutes later, bubbles popped on my head. But instead of water coming out, mist popped out.  It was so interesting. 

After the party, I was so happy because it was the beginning of 2020. My friends and I went back to our campsite while saying "Happy New Year".  This was one of the best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment