Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

My groups poem - by Augustine

My groups poem - Augustine, Yael, Matheus, Christian & Kyle:

I am insecure about my identity.
I feel lonely.
I walk around and can’t  find anyone with blue skin.
I didn’t fit in.
I searched for people who had blue skin, so I wouldn’t feel like I was the only one.

I tried to searched but there was none.

The real Poem:
 She had blue skin, and so did he, he kept it hid, and so did she, they searched for blue, their whole life through, they passed right by. And never knew.

2 comments:

  1. Hello August Its me Harley I like the way you have put the real poem. But maybe next time you could make your prezentation look more nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Augustine, I like the way you added the real poem on the bottom so people who are reading this post knows what we are working on, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete