Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Euprasie Barbier - by Augustine


Euphrasie Barbier was born on the 4th of January 1829. A few years later she was known as a nun. She is also the leader of the Mission Sister. The sisters and herself helps the homeless children around the world. She inspires people especially women. One of her achievements was to open schools in New Zealand and some parts of the world. 

Euphrasie Barbier's Qualities:
. Inspiring
. Loving
. Caring
. Kind
. Humble
. Faithful
. Thoughtful
. Helpful

How can I use these qualities in my life?
. She inspires me to be humble and also to inspire others.
. I want to be thoughtful just like her so I can have a good mind.
. I also want to help others in learning, just like Euphrasie so in the future, I can help others.
. Also I want to Care for others by helping or saying nice things.
. Finally I want to have more faith in God just like Euphrasie.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the way you described what kind of a person Euphraise Barbier keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Augustine, I like the way you described the qualities of Euphraise Barbier and keep up the good work.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete