Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Mighty Mangroves - by Augustine

My dad is the strongest in my family because he works every day. He cuts the lawn, picks up rubbish and goes to work from morning till afternoon, or from noon till night. He is the bravest because he makes my siblings and I breakfast, lunch and dinner. He also gives us new cloths. 

My mum is also the strongest because she washes the dishes, washes the clothes and drops us of to school and picks us up from school everyday. She also helps my dad tiding up the house, building something and buying gifts for my brother, sister and me.

They are the mangroves in my family. They can stand anything. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Augustine

    I love this photo of you mum and dad. They look so happy. Also, I'm assuming that is your mums Christmas shirt? It is fantastic. I really want one.

    You are so lucky to have such supportive, loving and strong parents. I really like how you have identified not only physical strength (like mowing the lawn) but emotional strength (like supporting you an your siblings).

    Thinking about being supportive, what things can you do to show your wonderful parents how strong you think they are?

    Ngā mihi,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ki Ora Izzy

      Thanks for your comment

      You are right Izzy, It is a Christams dress. She bought some matirials and made it by her self.
      My parents are 100% stong. We survived Tonga with it's hotness and all the insects. I can wash dishes and wash clouths to show them how strong they are. I always thank them for all their work.

      Thanks again for commenting on my post.
      Augustine

      Delete