Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Picture Perfect - by Augustine

In the first selfie I think that their favourite soccer team has scored a goal. In the second selfie I think that he was going on the longest slide. Finally the last selfie she is on the roof one of the largest buildings.

I think that the first selfie is taken in a Philopino soccer match. While they were cheering and shouting, that is when they stopped for a selfie.The second selfie he just finished climbing up the stairs to the top of the slide, and that is where he stopped to take a selfie.

Finally the last selfie she was in one of the greatest buildings where everybody can see the view of Italy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Augustine!

    I like that you have made predictions for all three pictures.. that's really cool!
    I think that you have made some awesome guesses :)

    Wouldn't it be cool to go on the worlds longest slide!! Would you like to do that?
    I wonder where that is??
    It would be an amazing experience!

    Do you watch much soccer Augustine? I can't say I have seen very many matches but I think that that's a really good guess as to what they might be doing!
    I also thought maybe it might be basketball since one of them is wearinga Chicago Bulls top. :)

    Wow a building in Italy! That sounds amazing - I would really like to visit there one day. :)
    How about you?

    Great job with describing what you see in each selfie Augustine!
    Ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete