Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Going going gone - by Augustine

In New Zealand, our minister is Jacinder Arden. In NZ Wellington is our capital city but the former capital city is Russel. Wellington is the capital because it has the Parliament. 

In Auckland the is a theme park called Rainbows End. It also has the botanical gardens, the sky tower, the harbour bridge, and it is the biggest city in NZ. It became the biggest city because before Manukau city was separated, but now Manukau and Auckland bind together to make Auckland. 

There are also Taupo, Ohakuni where the snows are in the north island, Christchurch and a little island call Stewart Island. There are three island. First is the north island, then the south island and then Stewart Island. 

And there it is. New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Augustine

    Thanks for sharing such a detailed description of what New Zealand was like in 2018. I love the detail you included about Manakau and Auckland Cities joining. Did you know that they also joined others like Waitakere city (where I am from) and the North Shore to make the super city.

    Have you ever been to Ohakni to go skiing? I have been once before but it was a long time ago and I wasn't very good at all! Maybe I'll try and go again this winter.

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Izzy

      Thanks for commenting
      I did not know that Auckland has joind with other cities. But we learn new things every day.
      I havn't been to Ohakni for skiing but I been to the snows for snow boarding. I kept falling off my board. I am really bad at it and some times it is really cold.

      Thanks again for your comment
      Have a great day.
      Augustine

      Delete