Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge - by Augusine

For me I would choose my brother Daniel because he learns things every day and is very active. I would also choose my dad because he is really energetic and a hard worker every day. And finally my sister, Marii because she is really good at riding bikes and running too.

These three are very supportive and even though Daniel is 7 yrs old, Marii is 5, I think that they are very good team to work with. Dad is of course will be our leader to lead us and keep us going. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Augustine!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    You have a great Taupo Race Team!! Sounds like you will be riding an awesome race :)
    It's cool to hear you would pick all family too - FAMILY POWER!!
    I am glad you have people on your team that will keep your morale high - that's really important when you're getting tired aye - I am sure they would be cheering for you the whole time :) Dream Team!!

    I think that it is smart to have all of the skills you have mentioned on your team.
    Do you think one day you might like to do the race with your family?
    Sounds like you guys would do awesome together!

    Great work Augustine - Ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete